Thursday, April 10, 2014

Blog post 8

For this project, I will take the exigence that just took place on campus with the new Tobacco free policy. Since we can not legally enforce the new policy of smoking on campus, people still tend to do it from time to time. Yet despite the drastic drop of cigarette smokers on campus, you can still see people using other devices to smoke such as hookah pens or e-cigarettes.

In my project I will attempt to decrease the amount of people that smoke on campus even further. I think that in this case, decreasing the amount of people that smoke on campus is extremely important because there are so many health problems that are associated with smoking and second hand smoking, and we should help everyone maintain a healthier lifestyle for themselves and the people around them.

In the project I would use the sarcastic form of getting my message across, making cracks at smokers, and portraying them in a negative light so that they may see themselves as others potentially see them. And this might help them become motivated to start leading a more healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment